Today at 4:37 p.m. we found out we became parents! It will be a day we will never forget! I have SO MUCH to share with you all! Sorry I have not updated, my email was hacked into yesterday and at first the blog said it didnt exist, my email could not be accessed or changed and I was heartbroken and so I prayed and right afterwards the blog came back up and just now I finally got access to my email and blog to write again! God is so good!
We are tired and so all the details will come another day but for now I will leave you with this...
Isaac Starkey was born on Father's day, June 20th, 2010 at 8:52 pm. He weighed 4 lbs and 15 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long with a 13 inch head. He was born a premie at 35 weeks, 4 days!
TO GOD BE THE GLORY....
With overflowing hearts full of love and joy,
Oh April!!! Exstatic tears of JOY are flowing in this house for you tonight!!! In the third picture, where his eyes are wide open, you can tell he knows YOU are his Momma!! The last picture absolutely takes my breath away .... This happened. IT HAPPENED!! You have a son!!!! Praise God!!! Love you, THREE!!
ReplyDeleteI am soooo very happy for you. It just blesses my heart to know that you are finally a mom. Oh the joy that you will have. You will be amazed that within a week you wont be able to imagine what life was like without him. God is so good. God bless all 3 of you and may the sleepless nights begin. lol Love you. Patty Cherveny
ReplyDeleteApril, he is just amazing! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful! Congratulations!!! So happy for your family.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Amy
oh april! he is gorgeous!!!! you are so blessed but so is he! :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Congratulations April and Jim!!
ReplyDeleteHe is very sweet! Excited to see pics! You two look so much in love! Congrats and have a great night watching him breath!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutely gorgeous!! i have been checking all evening for an update...im so glad i checked one more time before i went to sleep! i am so happy for you and can not even imagine the joy the two of you must feel! what a beautiful blessing!
ReplyDeleteHe could not be any cuter!
what an awesome God we have!!!!
He is beautiful. I am so happy for you. God has richly blessed you. I love you all. Can't wait to meet the little guy someday.
ReplyDeleteI am SO overjoyed for you!!!!!!!! He is precious. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThe most perfect Father's Day gift EVER!!! I am so happy for both of you!! Congratulations!!!!!! He's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAmazing... can't say much more than that. He's wonderfully perfect in every way. I'm so ecstatic for you and Jim and Isaac. :)
ReplyDeleteI have a couple friends who know you and ended up here through them. Congratulations!! He is so adorable and beautiful. God hand-picked him for your family ... what an amazing blessing! Enjoy being parents!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Wow, he is SOOO tiny!! Been waiting for this post :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful day! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. He is beautiful...so tiny yet so handsome! It's been so exciting to watch the Lord direct you on this journey. What a blessing for Isaac to know that you both truly sought God's best, and though the road kept turning, He directed you to the perfect child He'd planned for you! Happy Birth-day, Isaac!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteyou are GLOWING! congrats so excited for you guys!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful day!!! I'm SO happy for you! Crying joyful tears of praise to God for this amazing miracle. CONGRATULATIONS, Mommy and Daddy!!!
ReplyDeleteOh congrats April and Jim! What a blessed, amazing, wonderful thing, to be given such a beautiful little boy as your son. I swear my heart is going to beat out of my chest with happiness for you!
ReplyDeleteApril!!!! I am just sitting her crying! Isaac is beautiful and so are you, Mommy!!! You are glowing--I love it!
ReplyDeleteWe are praising God for your miracle today!
Oh my goodness! He is sooooo precious! Congratulations, Mommy! I am so, so, so happy for you guys. I have been praying and checking your blog, just waiting for an update. Thanks for sharing all the pictures! He is so tiny and just beautiful. ENJOY the time with him!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm very happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteoooh, nothing like a squirmy newborn! congrats!! he is gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful! Congratulations! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats guys! I have been praying, what an answer to prayer!!!! :0)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet blessing! Congratulations! He's absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAmy
Aww so sweet! I love it! Look at those little toes and that little nose! BTW.. parenhood looks good on you guys!!:) Congrats! Love the name too!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! He is gorgeous! You both look beyond happy!! I love the 3rd picture, where he's looking right at his Mommy! So sweet! You have no idea how happy I am for you! This was the first thing I checked when I woke up this morning! I am beyond thrilled for you both! Little Isaac is so blessed to have you as his Mommy and Jim as his Daddy!!! And for the record, I'm a Mommy to an Isaac (so I TOTALLY love the name :)) and let me tell you, he's the biggest Momma's boy ever...maybe all the Isaac's are that way! :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe's beautiful!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteHe is GORGEOUS!!!!!! Oh man, so tiny!!! I am beyond happy for you guys!!!!!! Enjoy this journey of parenthood!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!!!!
He is SO BEAUTIFUL! So happy for you guys. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how precious he looks! I'm so happy for you guys. Truely amazing...to God be the glory!
ReplyDeleteApril, I just got chills over how good God has been to you and your family and how steadfast you have remained, even in the hard times. God bless you as you raise your precious little Isaac. He absolutely perfect! Welcome to the wonderful world of motherhood:-)
ReplyDeleteHe's absolutely wonderful and precious! So excited for you guys!! Your pictures made me cry today, thank you!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Mommy and Daddy! He's absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHe is so handsome!!! Congrats on your new little man. God is so awesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteIm so happy for the both of you!!!! What an awesome blessing from our God!!!....
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You have a beautiful son. What a blessing!
ReplyDeleteI am crying tears of joy!!!! He is so beautiful! And he is your son!!! I am overjoyed!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have tears in my eyes of happiness and joy for you both.He is so cute. God is so awesome and good. I am so overjoyed for you. I am so happy that you got chosen so fast. Enjoy, Mommy and Daddy.
ReplyDeleteIm so happy for the both of you!!!! What an awesome blessing from our God!!!....
ReplyDeleteoh april! he is gorgeous!!!! you are so blessed but so is he! :)
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful! Congratulations!!! So happy for your family.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Amy
Aww so sweet! I love it! Look at those little toes and that little nose! BTW.. parenhood looks good on you guys!!:) Congrats! Love the name too!!
ReplyDeleteApril, I just got chills over how good God has been to you and your family and how steadfast you have remained, even in the hard times. God bless you as you raise your precious little Isaac. He absolutely perfect! Welcome to the wonderful world of motherhood:-)
ReplyDelete