Our church brings different christian artists to our church at least a few times a year! It's been great to have some amazing concerts at our church but to say concerts almost doesn't seem right because a lot of the time it turns into beautiful worship as we all sing to our Savior! Well, we have a BIG one coming up and it's going to be so big that our church couldn't hold it so we are renting out the Renaissance Theatre and having it there! Big Daddy Weave, Selah and Poiema will be in concert that night! Both Big Daddy Weave and Selah will each have full length concerts so it's like your going to two concerts instead of one! Poiema is the group started at our church by our pastor and my friend and who I sing with at church, Andrea. Before Jim and I came to our church last year, Pastor Joe and Andrea Gibson wrote the songs for this album and let me tell you, God has spoken to my heart so much through the words that He gave them to write in these songs! So Poiema from our church will be in the beginning and they asked me to sing the harmony/bgv's for Andrea, which I am honored and excited to be a part of! We had our first practice last week and I am SO excited! So if your in Ohio or don't mind traveling, come on out this August and listen to a great concert!
I can get tickets through our church or you can get them online or at the bookery too!
P.S. Guess what tomorrow is.....yep your right...IT'S OUR FIRST BABY SHOWER....can you tell I'm excited? :0) haha
In His amazing grip,
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment