Photobucket

Friday, December 16, 2011

Received a beautiful ornament in the mail today in honor of Annabelle..

I received a package in the mail today. Had no clue what it was or who it was at first so I opened it. Inside was one of the most beautiful ornaments i've ever seen. It had my baby girl's name on it! I found a note saying it was from a very sweet co-worker of mine. What a precious gift she gave us this Christmas in remembrance of our Annabelle. It made me bawl as I looked at it, but not sad tears, but just tears because it meant so much that someone did this for us and remembered our Annabelle. Here it is....

First side of the ornament!

Second side of the ornament!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! We buy or make an ornament every year for our Lorelai (passed shortly after birth at 32wks). I'm so sorry for your loss. I am so glad that you are a believer, without God I don't think I could get through a day without her.

    ReplyDelete