Saturday night we had friends of ours over, Cari & Jesse! She has a really fun game that is called Quelf! It is such a hilarious game that makes you do some of the funniest things i've seen out of all the games we've ever played. For instance...one of the cards I drew in the beginning of the game told me to write "Quelf" on a piece of paper and stick it to my forehead and wear it the rest of the game and if it fell off or I took it off, I had to lose points and move back. So of course I have this silly piece of paper on my head in all the pictures haha. Another silly thing is Cari got a car that said she had to construct a mask out of household items and wear it until she landed on a green again. Jesse got a card that said he had to ask his foot permission before speaking more than 3 words...SO FUNNY! Jim got a card once where he had to compliment Jesse everytime it was Jesse's turn and Jim had to do it in a robotic voice! bahahaha We had a blast and Isaac was such a good little boy for us while we played. We loved having them over and playing this silly game. We highly recommend it if your a board game lover and it's not just all action/silly things like I mentioned before, there are some cards with questions and some cards where you go in rounds and have to say a muscle of the body or whatever subject it is and the first person to not come up with an answer fast enough or repeats an answer has to move back! So fun! So here are some photos from our night, very crappy since they were on a phone in dimmed lighting but I think you can tell still by them, how much fun we had!
 |
| Cari & I had to make paper airplanes and see whose went the longest...the boys were laughing so hard at our pathetic looking airplanes! |
 |
| Beginning of the game! Isaac sitting on daddy's lap as he was very curious in the beginning, wondering what we were doing! |
 |
| My silly thumb is at the top of this picture but I love how cute Isaac looks playing with the hour glass timer! |
 |
| Me with my silly piece of paper I had to wear on my head the whole night haha |
 |
| bahaha...cari had to wear that mask for quite a while! |
 |
| Don't know why but Cari and I had to create a lot of things it seemed like...here we had to create a cobra out of paper and I won yay! ;0) |
 |
| Picture of Jesse asking his foot permission to talk! hahaha |
 |
| Little love spat going on...haha...i totally agreed with Jesse on this one ;0) |
|
|
Great times! Highly recommend the game but of course I just love playing games in general! Anyways, hope you all have a wonderful week. Don't get too stressed or too busy, relax, enjoy your family, make some cookies together or drink some hot cocoa and watch a movie and enjoy this beautiful season. We have SO MUCH to celebrate and be thankful for! Thank you Jesus!
No comments:
Post a Comment