Annabelle's stocking reminder for those of you who let me know you wanted to do this. Incase you missed it or have no clue what i'm talking about but are curious as to what Annabelle's stocking is, go to this link... Annabelle's stocking
Basically we are asking you all to do a kind act for someone, doesn't have to cost anything and do it in honor/remembrance of Annabelle and write a little note about what you did and put it in your Christmas card to us or in an email. With Christmas only 3 days away, the email might work better now. Then we will not look at the emails and print them off and stick them in her stocking and on Christmas morning open and read all that everyone did in her name! Our email is aprilcstarkey@gmail.com
SECOND REMINDER:
If you haven't heard yet, I am starting a small group with the Grace & Strength team (www.graceandstrengthdiet.com) and will have an online skype group each week for those of you who don't live close to me and a weekly group at my house for those who are local! We won't start until the first week of January but you do need to register on or before the 29th to get the 33% discount on your program! That way it gives them enough time to get all your materials, supplements and get everything ready for you to start! I have had TONS of inquires about this and I hope I have gotten back to you all. ATTENTION: I got an email yesterday I believe from someone who read my blog and was interested in this and I accidently hit a button and I CANNOT FIND THE EMAIL, if you think it was you and I haven't responded to you yet PLEASE email me again! Thanks so much!


No comments:
Post a Comment