Photobucket

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

How I've lost almost 100 lbs!!!

As you all know Jim and I have been on a four month journey of losing weight but also losing the issues that we have collected through our life that we had with food. God led us to this wonderful program called Grace & Strength diet, which is the one Amy from the christian music group Selah did and lost 80 lbs on before becoming pregnant. I cannot begin to tell you how God has used them, the program and my coach to help me overcome so many issues I had with food. I feel so much freedom now, I have so much energy and I look at food and weight loss in a total new and healthy way now. I am almost to my goal of 100 lbs. As of right now when I writing this I have 8 lbs to go!

The Grace and Strength owners have asked me to become a small group coach for their team and I am very excited to do so. If I can help anyone experience the freedom and everything else like I have, I would love to help! Below is a flyer with more information. I will be available for two different groups. One group will be for people who are local and can come to my house each week to meet for weigh-in/accountability, encouragement and so much more and the second group is for those of you who don't live close to me. We will set up a group skype and have our meetings via skype each week. Email me or message me if you would like more information! Registration starts anytime and if you sign up and pay your first month to CBM before or on the 29th you will receive 33% off your program fee. What is nice is it gives you time to enjoy the holidays before we start because our actual first meeting will not be until the first week of January!

During this registration meeting, I'll go over any questions you may have or you can email me before that date also with any questions. At this meeting, you will be able to register and pay for your first month of the program (we accept debit or credit card payments only) and our first official group meeting will be on January 5th at 6:30 p.m. If you cannot make it to the registration meeting, please contact me before the 29th to register so you can begin the group sessions and start the program with us on the 5th and if you want to be part of my skype group, contact me anytime to register too since you won't have to come to the actual meeting!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you!! I will have to consider this. One of my close friends had gastric bypass surgery six months ago and has only lost 80 - 90 pounds, so your accomplishments prove that it can be done without the risk of surgery!! Gives me hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've submitted my info and can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing for going through this journey!! I'm so excited for you as you start this next chapter of life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would like to be included in the skype group. send me more information.

    ReplyDelete