April: I lost 22 1/2 lbs this month for a total of 96.4 lbs so far! ONLY 3.6 TO GO UNTIL GOAL!
Jim: Jim has been at goal and maintaining for a month now and doing a great job!
Some accomplishments this month were running a mile straight for the first time, wearing a size 12 jeans and just having so much energy that I feel like a teenager again!
If you haven't heard the news yet, Grace & Strength have asked me to coach a small group! I will have the opportunity to do a skype group for those of you who don't live close to me and an at my house weekly meeting group with those who live close to me! Email me if you would like more info! To receive 33% the program, register on or before the 29th of December. We will start the end of the first week of January so you will be able to relax and eat what you want through Christmas and then get started in the new year for a new you!

I talked with Cindy the other day. We should find some time after the holidays to chat about that! You look amazing!
ReplyDeletesounds good Chelle, email, facebook chat or any other form of contact me whenever you want to chat! ;0)
ReplyDeleteWow April! That's fantastic! You'll be running a 5K before you know it....:)
ReplyDelete