Photobucket

Thursday, December 1, 2011

FINALLY posting pictures from our Florida vacation back in May!

Right after we got back from Florida was when we went into labor with Annabelle and also we lost our charger for our camera battery for MONTHS. I just found it a few weeks back so now I am taking loads of pictures again...YAY! Also now I was able to upload our pictures from the trip! I know its been over 6 months now but I want to post these on here since i'll be printing this blog out into a book every year now instead of scrapbooking AND in these pictures we were a family of four since this was right after we found out Annabelle was a girl, so it brings joy to look back on these pictures of our first trip to Florida as a family and Isaac's first air plane ride and remember Annabelle was with us at that time too! Without further ado, here they are...

Daddy and Isaac about to board the plane! Isaac's first plane ride...he did WONDERFUL! He loved it!

Walking to the plane!

He loved that grammi & grandpa were in seats in front of us so he would go back and forth!

Our first flight together as a family!

It's hilarious now to see these pictures of us both 80 lbs heavier...yikes...ok i had the pregnancy swollen thing going on too!

One of our planes!

Getting on our connecting flight!

Mommy, Isaac & Annabelle boarding our flight!
Grammi chasing isaac!


These pictures are SO out of order but OH WELL ;0) Daddy and Isaac in the pool...Isaac was a fish...He LOVES the water!





Mommy & Isaac...boy did I totally have the pregnant swollen nose going on!


Isaac LOVES his uncle Chris. He skypes with him now but Chris is moving home soon and then Isaac will get to see him more often!

Uncle Chris & Isaac

He liked the limes!

Aunt auri and Isaac drinking their drinks together! ;0)



Mommy & Isaac at dinner! Yummy mexican food!

Lime and lemon faces!


Uncle Chris surprised us by learning some curious george songs and singing/playing them for Isaac, which Isaac loved!



Mommy, Isaac & Annabelle at the fountain!


Another grammi chasing Isaac shot!

LOVE this pic! All the fam! Jim, Isaac, Sam, Auri holding her niece Westyn, Michele and Jim. Thanks to Auri's sister for taking the pic!
Our family of four!
Adorable!
Daddy & Isaac!


We had a great time on the Florida family trip! We were so grateful to be able to go and spend time with Jim's side of the family! Isaac had a blast too! Glad I was finally able to post pictures!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment