Photobucket

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!

We just found out last week our work has been bought out by the local hospital. I work at a local imaging/radiology facility. Today we found out that they will totally be done with everything and finalized by February 15th. We found out that the hospital has to post our jobs to their hospital employees in radiology department first for 3 days and then to all of their hospital employees in all their facilities for 5 days and then afterwards if no one from their hospital wants our job, we can keep it. However, its VERY likely someone will want our jobs since it’s a smaller office setting, much nicer, much easier, much less drama.

So within a month I could be job-less. Even if they decide to keep me and no one wants my job, my job will drastically change probably. New doctors, new rules, new schedules, new vacation time and all my previous vacation that would have been coming to me this summer will be gone.

However, I know God already knows all of this and He knows the plans He has for Jim and I. He knows Jim and I’s desire is for me to be a stay at home mom once we bring Isabella home, even if that means transcription at home!

So I ask for your prayers! There are many ways this can work out! However, I want to do what God wants us to do! Right now, simply we need income coming in because of the adoption. We believe God has called us to this adoption. He has consistently given us peace, scripture and assurances that this is what He is calling us to do and is faithful to do even more than we can imagine or ask. So even if I do lose my job, that doesn’t mean we can stop the adoption process God has called us to. God has called us to adoption rain or shine, high income or low income…so we will continue to follow him and trust Him!

If you know of any at home medical transcription jobs specifically radiology transcription jobs, please let me know! Please pray God would open the doors to what He wants us to do! Pray that if God wants me to keep my job here and stay here for now that no one would take my position and that they would keep me. However, I don’t want to stay if God doesn’t want me to stay. Pray that if its God’s plans for me to work at home or work somewhere else, please be praying that God would give us wisdom and show us!

BIG decisions ahead but I trust and know God is and will take care of us!

Love to all,

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is tough. I will be praying that God's will be done. Now, another reason to trust in our great God! Who else can we trust in a situation like this! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is tough. I will be praying that God's will be done. Now, another reason to trust in our great God! Who else can we trust in a situation like this! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete