Photobucket

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Isabella's nursery...

Isabella will be our first child, our first baby so of course we are dreaming of how to do the nursery! Jim and I are ready to have sleepless nights while we take care of her, ready for runny noses and tears that need wiped and plenty of hugs to be given. We are ready for diaper changing and potty training, feeding and bath time! We know all these things will wipe us out at many times, we know we will tire and need sleep but what is awesome is time after time through these things, we will need to rely on God through every step asking for strength and remembering that its all about Him anyways and to remember that we are called to love!

So...without further ado...we have found the nursery theme we want to do for Isabella! I know it's early and it will be many months before showers and before she is home but we have found it and know its the one! First off, whats cool is it seems like the designers of this theme saw our blog and designed the nursery from our blog. You'll see why! Notice the colors of our blog are brown, pink, blue and green with the little blue birdy up top! Now check out the beautiful nursery theme we have chosen and both love...

"Love Bird" by Bananafish at baby depot (Burlington coat factory)














Darling right? I fell in love! I was telling Jim last night, looking at this stuff makes me so excited to bring Isabella home that I just want to go get her right now! So there you have it...a preview, a sneek of what Isabella's nursery will look like!

Love,

3 comments:

  1. Love the name (wink, wink) and love, love, love the theme. how sweet! our two girls share a room and I bought them the sweetest lil blue bird nightlight from target.

    it sits on top of their dresser - so darn cute! (search Circo® LED Scandi Night-Light at target.com)

    have fun planning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You have great taste. I am getting our little girl's room all fixed up, painted and need to find some cute bedding. If you find anything cute for twin beds (pink and light lime green are the wall colors) let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You have great taste. I am getting our little girl's room all fixed up, painted and need to find some cute bedding. If you find anything cute for twin beds (pink and light lime green are the wall colors) let me know!

    ReplyDelete