Photobucket

Monday, January 18, 2010

Our first homestudy appointment is tomorrow!



Today was a LONG day and I still have much work to do! My beautiful 10 year old niece Sarah had surgery today to remove part of her skull because she has Chiari I Malformation and syrinx of the cervical spine! Praise God everything went well and I got to see her afterwards! She is precious to me, all of my nephews and nieces are and I cannot wait until the day I am not just an aunt but also a mommy!

Speaking of mommy, tomorrow is another big step for us in becoming parents! Please pray for us! At 3:30PM eastern time we will be having our home inspection/first interview with our social worker! I truly am not nervous and actually excited! I am so thankful God has helped me be this way instead of stressed out! We still have a bit of cleaning up to do tonight since I was away today with Sarah's surgery! So please pray that it goes well!

Our poor little puppy Emma (shown below) has been bleeding from her female region. Not much, not even wet. Its dried but it still scared me so Jim took her today to the vet and found out its a urinary tract infection. Poor girl! She has to take antibiotics for a bit and she threw up in the car on the way home! I felt so bad for her! We were so thankful because we just found out we had paid our car insurance too much one time and they sent us a check for $61 dollars and that is pretty much all we had for her appointment since the rest of our money right now is going towards the adoption. We prayed it would be under $60 and guess what...it was $57! Thank you God! Our little furbaby was taken care of and we were able to pay for it! I love how God takes care of even little things like that for us!



Off to clean!

Love to all,

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your first homestudy visit! I' sure it will go great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow with your home study, I konw it will go great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck tomorrow with your home study, I konw it will go great!!!

    ReplyDelete