Photobucket

Monday, November 26, 2012

Micaiah's nursery!

I have a little sneak peak to share of Micaiah's nursery! We are not going to start it until January for two reasons, one being Christmas and busy with all the holiday stuff and two being that when we lost Annabelle, it was SUPER hard to return her crib and bedding. So we want to wait until we reach the third trimester, which is January, before we start his nursery!

Thankfully Isaac is in a toddler bed now so we don't have to buy any furniture for this little guy but Isaac was VERY rough with his bumper and it's pretty much shot PLUS I just feel like this little boy is just as special as Isaac and needs his own little room and bedding set to call his own!

I REALLY want to do an Owl theme. I just love them but all the ones that the stores carry are either too girly or not cute enough so I will probably have the same lady on etsy.com who made Isaac's bedding, do Micaiah's too! That way I get to pick out each fabric and choose which piece goes with what fabric...SO MUCH FUN...it's like I get to be a designer! :)

Anyways, here is a cute collage I put together of the fabrics I will be going with! The owl fabric is called "Bright Owls In Cream" and I found it on Hawthorne fabrics! It is one the most adorable and colorful cute owl fabrics I have found and I love the blue colors in it, which will be the focus color of the room!

Before baby boy gets here in March, I am hoping to get some accessories/side pieces done for his room too like a blanket, throw pillow, lamp shade etc...(you can see examples of these on etsy.com by going there and typing in "bright owls in cream", I could buy them all but I think I could make or have them made for cheaper than buying on etsy.) BUT I cannot sew, wish I did but I can't, so if you know how to sew and would like to help me with these items, let me know...I can get you the fabric and such!

Here we go...

Cute little ISAAC side story to share...
The cutest thing just happened. Isaac was SUPPOSE to be in bed but we heard him whispering at the top of the stairs, so for fun Jim and I started saying "mommy loves Isaac so much" and jim said "daddy loves isaac so much" and then I said "Isaac is the awesomest little boy in the world" and then I decided to see if he was actually up there and if he was listening to us and so I said "does isaac love mommy & daddy" and we heard the most adorable little "yes" come from the top of our stairs...it was so cute! So we rushed up and gave him a big family hug before putting him back to bed ♥
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the owls :)I have always wanted to do an owl room for my kids. And what a cute little story about Issac at the end of the post! Glad to see things are well at your blog.:)

    ReplyDelete