Photobucket

Monday, November 5, 2012

Getting caught up picture post!!!

I have been slacking on posting pictures/updates of what we've been up to lately and I need to get caught up soon because I need to print off this years book soon! I still haven't even posted pictures yet of Annabelle's Hope & Hearts Run, but will try and do that soon! So ready or not, here is a random picture post...

Isaac eating his pumpkin cookie he got in the mail from aunt auri and uncle sam


Running in the leaves!



Love his face in these leaf pictures! Pure joy!


Lighting and releasing a lantern at annabelle's grave on the first anniversary of her original due date.



Drawing a pumpkin face for daddy to cut!
Isaac getting the guts out!

I think you can tell by this picture how much fun he was having!

Isaac's first pumpkin!

Daddy turned the lights off inside and the pumpkin glow from the candle inside, reflected on the wall! Super cool!

Here comes spiderman!


Cutest spiderman ever!

Mamaw & Isaac!

Jim with his twin brother on their birthday, Oct 29th, with their new ipads they received for their birthday!


I blew up 28 balloons (he turned 28) and stuffed them along with a sign and his gift in the half bath downstairs where he goes to get ready in the morning so that he would see it first thing in the morning. He told me it totally surprised him, made him laugh and made him feel really good, so I was so happy to do it for him!

Isaac has been going to the potty for a LONG time but we want to get him going ALL the time and full trained and poopie in the potty too, by time the baby comes so we started a potty sticker chart and he loves it!

Lazy day at home when Isaac and mommy were sick. Here he is maxin' relaxin'

We made fun pancakes one night and did letters and other shapes and had a blast!

Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment