Photobucket

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fun Fun Fun...my new facebook cupcake page!

As we all know, facebook business pages are the way to go to REALLY spread the word of whatever you do, whether its a non-prof organization, ministry, business or something you make! Well, I created April's Cupcake page on facebook yesterday to help make friends & family more aware of my cupcakes! Already in just one day I have 3 orders, YAY! I absolutely LOVE making cupcakes and they don't stress me out like cakes did! So anyways, I'm not for sure but I think anyone, even someone without a facebook account, can view the page...but don't take my word for it! You can check out the page here by following this link... www.facebook.com/AprilsYummyCupcakes

Coming up soon will be some yummy looking pictures of thanksgiving pumpkin roll cupcakes, thanksgiving colored vanilla & chocolate cupcakes, chocolate chip cupcakes with peanut butter frosting and vanilla cupcakes with pink frosting and glitter!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment