skip to main |
skip to sidebar
19 weeks along with Micaiah Edward...so in love
Well hello, Little baby. Your eyes have
never seen the sun.
You should know, Little baby... That I am the lucky
one...
I get to be the one to hold your hand, I get to be the one.
Through birthdays and broken bones,
I'll be there to watch you grow I
get to be the one.
Don't feel alone now, Little baby. Do you hear me
singing you a song,
I can't wait to show you Little baby, how to crawl,
how to walk and how to run...
I get to be the one to hold your hand, I
get to be the one.
Through birthdays and broken bones
I'll be there to
watch you grow, I get to be the one.
How does someone so small, hold my
heart so tightly.
I don't even know you but I love you completely....
No comments:
Post a Comment