I have been having so much fun browsing online for adorable baby boy things. Stores and brands always have oodles and oodles of cute girl things to find but it's harder to find cute boy things! I have found some already that are adorable and that I would love to get for little Micaiah! I'll explain below the pic what each one is!
Top left to right, adorable froggy hat I could see him wearing home from the hospital! Next are adorable little bootie socks that look like outdoor boots! Then follows this adorable little monster set of bib & booties followed by this adorable newborn hospital set where you can have their name personalized on it!
Next is the adorable interchangable onesie by Noah's Boytique on etsy.com where she makes these onesies that have bow ties, ties, suspenders and vests that snap into the onesie and you can mix and match. I can totally see my boys wearing these! Beside it are adorable OSU inspired football leg warmers...TOO CUTE!
Bottom left to right are adorable little sock booties with animals on them. Beside is the picture of the baby with the white shirt and hat, it's hard to read it but you can have it personalized to say "A Starkey & Rose Production"...how cute! Of course the next onesie I am in love with .... Born to worship! The last two are the adorable owl towel robe because we are doing his room in owls and then the adorable little football set for him to wear for pictures!
The last set pictures are so precious that they deserved their own spot by themselves on this page haha!
 |
| If I can only get 1 or 2 of all these things I am dreaming about, this is definitely one of them! I cannot wait to see little Micaiah's name on the shirt and hat and put it on him in the hospital! |
 |
| This onesie brings tears to my eyes. It says "After every storm there is a rainbow of hope...Here I am!" For those of you who don't know, a baby born after a baby who passed away is called a rainbow baby...so Micaiah is our rainbow baby after Annabelle! |
 |
| This would be so cute for newborn pics! |
 |
| I LOVE this verse but of course would NOT have the bow or any pink in it! :) |
 |
| Another cute ensemble for pics! |
 |
| Love this personalized onesie! |
 |
| Daddy would LOVE this hat and picture of Micaiah! |
Thanks for checking out my online findings of adorable baby boy stuff! Love, April
No comments:
Post a Comment