I finally was able to do something productive today to get ready for Isaac's adoption finalization party, which is next Saturday the 7th. I went out and bought all the plates, napkins, utensils, cups and table cloths and invite reminders (since we sent it to pretty much everyone via facebook or on here) we decided to send them out a week ahead just to kind of remind everyone! So hopefully I will get those out tomorrow!
I also picked up some 16 x 20 canvas and paint for my friend, Shaun, to paint the "family tree" tree on it and then we will have everyone who comes to the party do their green thumb print leaves on it and write their name beside their leaf! I cannot wait to see it finished!
I've made some banners with my Cricut and I am so excited that tomorrow is ONE WEEK until his court hearing and then the next day on the 8th at 6:30 is the party. Let me know if you need directions or info on the party if your coming! It will be kind of an open house feel, so feel free to come whenever and stay however long you can stay! We will be having lots of yummy food and dessert and pictures and slideshow and will hopefully be playing Isaac's gotcha day video too at the party!
Isaac had his six month check-up on Tuesday morning and it went wonderful! He now weighs 16 lbs 11 oz which puts him at the 50-75th percentile for weight and is 27 1/2 inches long, which puts him at the 90th percentile for height! Going to be a tall boy! He had two shots and one finger poke to test his iron, which they said his iron turned out good!
Here are a few adorable pics I took of him today when we got home...
CUTE pictures! I have had the staph infection in my eye before too. Not fun at all! Hope you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteIs it bad that Aidan weighs about the same at 3 months that Isaac does at 6? Haha! My fat baby!
ReplyDeleteIs it bad that Aidan weighs about the same at 3 months that Isaac does at 6? Haha! My fat baby!
ReplyDelete