Photobucket

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What a change!!!

This will not be a long post...I was just amazed when I just saw the difference of these two pictures!  Isaac in the same onesie but MANY weeks apart! Check it out...it's amazing how fast they grow!

The first three are BEFORE when he was just a week old and the last three are AFTER when he was two months 3 weeks old.

3 comments:

  1. wow!! He has grown so much, but he's still so itty bitty!! What a handsome little boy! :) You guys are so blessed!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hey,
    I stumbled over your blog today and I just had to tell you I'm enjoying your blog. Your awesome. I became a follower and I'm looking forward to keeping up and leaving comments. I hope you will check out my blog, and become a follower. I have a button, and I'd like to add you to my blog roll. I hope you have a lovely weekend. God Bless You and Yours

    http://diaryofhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/

    Love,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! He has grown so much, but he's still so itty bitty!! What a handsome little boy! :) You guys are so blessed!! :)

    ReplyDelete