Photobucket

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Picture post!

Not too much to write about...more of a picture post, so I hope your ready for some pictures! First set of pictures are of the gifts grandma and grandpa Starkey brought back for Isaac from their most recent Alaska trip. One of the shirts with the pawprints all over it glows in the dark, which is so cool and another outfit has built in bug/insect repellent! How awesome is that! I LOVE the red long sleeper that has moose on it and we are hoping he will fit that around Christmas!


Thanks Grandma & Grandpa Starkey for all the gifts you got Isaac! I cannot wait to see him in them!

These next set of pictures are just some pictures we've taken of him the last few days because well...he is just so darn adorable! When you have a son this cute you can't help but take pictures all the time! ;0)


Love his adorable face in this picture!

This BIG open mouth laugh is what he gives us lots of times throughout the day!

He loves his rattle!

i love how he is always moving his hands and all the millions of facial expressions he makes!



He is so precious!

Love him in this outfit!

He LOVES mommy's make-up bag, which is nice because while he's looking at it I can put my make-up on!

Look mommy, I can stick my tongue out too! :0)

How beautiful is he! I love his smile!


Not too much going on in the Starkey household other than just loving on our boy and being busy with church stuff and work! Our computer broke today and has been messing up lots lately and I even had to miss work today but our uncle came over and was able to fix it at least for the time being, which was very nice!

We are on week #2 of the weight loss challenge and the pot for first place is up to $750! OHHH i want to win first place so bad! I am doing well but I know that I not only have this challenge to finish which is three months long but I have to get this weight off for good and learn how to maintain my loss!

For you mommy's out there, when did you start doing a sleep and nap schedule and if you have any tips for that please feel free to share!

Love,

3 comments:

  1. Those are so sweet! Love his little face. I started a schedule around 2-3 months, using the Baby Whisperer Eat-Awake-Sleep routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does already naturally do the eat awake sleep but I didnt know if we had to do a specific time for his sleep or just let it be whenever he gets tired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so sweet! Love his little face. I started a schedule around 2-3 months, using the Baby Whisperer Eat-Awake-Sleep routine.

    ReplyDelete