Photobucket

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Spiritual adoption is for everyone!

Our pastor gets asked from time to time to write an article in our local paper.  He did one around a month and a half ago and I wanted to post it then but I was having computer/scanner troubles if I remember correctly and then I couldn't find the paper.  Well, I finally found it again the other day so I wanted to post it for all to read.  I think it's an amazing article that talks a little bit about our pastor's adoption as a baby boy, and adoption in general but most of all and most importantly, our spiritual adoption in Christ!  It's a great article!


To read the article in a bigger font, simply click your mouse over the article and it will open up bigger for you to read!






In other QUICK news...we have 11 necklaces left and around 30 t-shirts left for our fundraisers!  We are needing to raise up the last little bit we need for our adoption so if your interested in a necklace and/or shirt, email me at aprilcstarkey@gmail.com and we can figure out the details!  Necklaces range from $5-$10 and t-shirts are $16!  Thanks so much!

Love to all,

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! So happy your necklace fund raiser was so successful!! That's awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! So happy your necklace fund raiser was so successful!! That's awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete