MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!!
Awhile back my amazing friend Cari came to me and surprised me with something very fun that she has planned! She decided to put on a party/benefit for our adoption! She thought we'd have some fun and do an 80's theme dance party! She has even rented a DJ, is going to have snacks and prizes for the best costumes and all donations will go towards our adoption! How fun does that sound! Here are some details:
WHEN: June 5th, 2010.
TIME: 7-11pm
WHERE: South Park, Mansfield OH (if you need directions let me know)
WHY: To have fun and support the Starkey's adoption!
YOUR MISSION:
1. To find the best 80's outfit possible! The bigger the hair the better!
(side note: We still want you there even if you don't want to dress up, come and have fun supporting the adoption anyways)
2. Bring along a donation to help out, big or small. (If you can't support monetarily, just come and have fun anyway)
There will be dancing, laughing, costume judging, pictures, snacks, a DJ, pointing, staring, big hair and colorful outfits and lots of fun and fellowship!
ALL ARE INVITED!!!
ON A SIDE NOTE: We are truly so blessed...just a few days ago we had around 34ish shirts left and we just got in around 59 necklaces.....today we have ZERO shirts or necklaces left! Praise God! Thanks for all your support! Our last two fundraisers will be the adoption yard sale from May 20th-May 22nd and the dance party/benefit above on June 5th!
Love to all,

Sounds like a lot of fun and for such a good cause!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad all the fundraisers have been such a success! I'm sure this one will be, too!
ReplyDeletethat is such a cute idea!!! I love it!!!!!!! :P
ReplyDeleteThank you for getting the necklaces to me before mother's day. Everyone loved them :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked the shower ideas...can't wait to see everything that is at yours. I am sure the cupcakes will be adorable.
Blessings,
Amy
Hey there! I thought I'd say hi! My Grandma Helen said you were needing my blog address again. I have been following your journey and I'm so excited for you and Jim! It will be fun to walk side by side in this process on the web (though I think you will "beat" us since you have moved to domestic!) ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad all the fundraisers have been such a success! I'm sure this one will be, too!
ReplyDelete