Many of you have bought adoption t-shirts and/or necklaces from us to help support us! We THANK YOU SO MUCH and I was thinking the other day how cool it would be to have pictures of all of you in your shirts and/or necklaces. We could save them and show our child later on when they can understand and show them all the amazing people that helped us get them here!
So my challenge is if you have bought a t-shirt and/or necklace from us ..... could you PLEASE take a picture of you with it on and send it to us! You can mail it to Jim & April Starkey P.O. Box 8582 Mansfield, OH 44903 or you can EMAIL it to aprilcstarkey@gmail.com ! PLEASE send them in ASAP!
So far around 30-40 of you have gotten t-shirts and many of you have gotten necklaces so it would be so fun to receive the pictures and do a big collage and put it on our blog as a way to thank you for your support but also a way for us to remember you and how you have helped us! You can still take part in this if you have not gotten a t-shirt yet...you can still get yours...we have 30 left and 10 necklaces left!
If you do not have a camera, let me know and I will come take your picture for you! :0)
BREAKING NEWS.....
Since we are nearing the end of this first adoption journey, we are trying to raise up the last bit we need for our birthmother expenses and trying to save up some because I will NOT get to take any time off work unless we can somehow save back some because I will only get time off that is unpaid.
So......
we have decided to slash our t-shirt prices from
To ORDER:
~Pay online through paypal (we even have a donate button on our blog)
~Give $ to us in person, I keep the shirts in the back of my car so I always have them on me!
~Mail $ to Jim & April Starkey P.O. Box 8582 Mansfield, OH 44903!
Feel free to pass on the word that the t-shirts are only $10 now!
In His amazing grip,


Hey there April!! I definitely want to get 2 t shirts while they are on sale! One in small and one in large (so my hubby and I can match!) Hopefully we can get them and get our picture in time to send it to you for your collage!! :)
ReplyDeleteI just donated $20 for our t shirts... should I just email you our address and the sizes? So happy to help this way! :)
ReplyDeleteOk EVERYONE...we have NO SMALLS left, NO 2XLS LEFT but we do have 3 MEDIUM, 13 LARGE and 3 XL left! Let me know if you would like one of those! Thanks! :0)
ReplyDeleteOk EVERYONE...we have NO SMALLS left, NO 2XLS LEFT but we do have 3 MEDIUM, 13 LARGE and 3 XL left! Let me know if you would like one of those! Thanks! :0)
ReplyDelete