In just about 3 weeks they have collectively lost (between both groups) 175.9 lbs so far! They are seriously ROCKIN it!
I will be starting a new skype group here soon as the one we have now is about full and we have some spots still in our home group. So if you are interested in either of the groups let me know!
P.S. I forgot to write a 5 MONTH mark post to tell where I'm at in my journey! When I last weighed and measured myself a little after the 5 month mark, I had lost a total of 108 from the start of the Grace & Strength program and 119 from my heighest weight ever. I have lost a total of 68 inches throughout my body as well! At first I was going to stop at my 100 lbs but realized I want to go a bit farther, so I have around 20 more I want to shed! I love feeling so healthy, so energetic and being able to do so much more now. I am so thankful! God is totally changing me from the inside out on so many areas in my life and this is just one of them! May each day, I crave HIM more and more and food and other things less and less!
Love,

No comments:
Post a Comment