Yesterday was a day full of mixed emotions! Let me explain...Isaac and I were out grocery shopping and ran into an Elmo backpack, one that was just his size. He of course went crazy over it and was holding it and saying Elmo over and over again. It was only a few bucks so I thought I would get it for him. When we got to the register he would not let me put it up there with the rest of the food, he had to hold onto it until we got to the cashier and he had to hand it to her himself. It was so cute. When daddy got home, we put the backpack on him before he left for grandpa (papa) and grammi's house and he melted our hearts. Jim and I were both so happy to see him in it but sad too because our little baby is growing up so fast and we realize now that he has this backpack, most of the time we will be using this now instead of the diaper bag. A new stage and I know this will just continue to happen so we are thankful and happy because we are so blessed but boy does time truly fly by. I cannot believe he already has his first little backpack. Here are some pictures...
 |
| Jumping with it on and playing peek-a-boo with daddy! |
 |
| I think he would wear it all day if we let him. He loves it! |
adoption
No comments:
Post a Comment