Photobucket

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Annabelle is forever in print!

A dear lady who I have gotten know since losing Annabelle was in the process of writing a book on miscarriage and pregnancy loss when we met and she asked me to share Annabelle's story in her book. She writes about her experiences and losses along with 15 other testimonies from ladies. We are hoping this book will bring much comfort and peace to those suffering through a loss or for their family and friends who might want to give this as a gift to them or read themselves so they can be better prepared on how to help their friends/family! You can purchase this right now from the publisher or amazon.com or barnes and noble. She is also trying to get all the christian bookstores around the united states to carry it and I will be taking my copy of the book she sent me along with a letter she included, to our local christian bookstore and ask them to carry this book. I remember after our first miscarriage, one of the first things I did was go to our local christian bookstore and look for books on miscarriage/pregnancy loss and healing. I would have loved to have this book then. Hoping and praying God uses this mightily to heal many hearts and touch many hearts that are grieving and to bring Him glory! I am so honored as a mom to have my baby girl's story in this book. Annabelle's story is from pages 53-63! Forever, Annabelle will be in print and hopefully God will continue to use her story and her short little life for His glory throughout the years! Here are some pictures and links of the book and where you can get a copy of it for yourself or someone you know...

Barnes & Noble
Amazon
Xulon Press


The beginning pages of Annabelle's story!

Her name in print! Beautiful!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing! :)

    I found your blog on faces of loss, faces of hope. I am so sorry for all your losses. I too lost my baby, Lily Katherine, who was stillborn at fullterm on March 16, 2010. It's good to find people who 'get it' in the blogging community.

    Your blog is really beautiful. Annabelle is a lovely and timeless name, like Lily Katherine is I think :) If I had been a twin, my mom would have named her Annabelle
    I'd love to have you follow along on my blog as well; www.roseandherlily.blogspot.com

    -Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete