Tuesday will be 5 months since Jim and I have started our journey losing weight, getting healthy and to becoming free of all our weight issues. I've written about them time and time again on here so I won't go into them again but I just want to thank God again for the way He orchestrated everything to lead us to this time, this journey and to the Grace & Strength team to help us along the way. 5 months ago, I felt like I would be stuck in that body for the rest of my life. Hopeless. Helpless. Lethargic. No energy to do anything. I truly looked at myself as a failure when it came to weight loss because I could never figure it out. But HE stepped in, He showed me I could do it WITH HIM! He brought us to a program that taught us so many things, kept us accountable and with grace and love, showed us the way. It was exactly what we needed. There are no words enough to describe how i feel now. I am in the BEST shape of my life, I literally can exercise more now than I did in high school. I'm smaller now than I was my senior year and by time I reach my goal, I will be smaller than I ever have been in my entire teenage/adult life. I feel so free and now that I am coaching with Grace and Strength, I LOVE that God is using me to help lead so many others who are starting their journey, to freedom THROUGH HIM! We took an "AFTER" photo tonight and I put it beside a photo of us from Isaac's first birthday party, which was just a month or so before we started the program. Since that picture and compared to the after picture, Jim has lost 80 lbs and is at goal weight and doing great. I have lost 100 lbs and have decided I want to lose another 15-30 to get to my goal weight. So once I get to my FINAL goal, we will take another picture but for now, I am still amazed at the difference and SO thankful for it!

If you would love to start your own journey, please contact me at aprilcstarkey@gmail.com for more information. I have an in-home group that meets on Thursdays at 5:30 p.m and a skype group for those who are not local that meets on Thursdays at 9:00 p.m.! So if your interested in joining one of the Grace & Strength groups that I coach, just let me know!
Love,
I love looking at your pictures!!! You look so sassy in this one--in a good way :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for what you're doing for me!!!