Haha, I'm sure your looking at this picture thinking, WHAT, how is this a nice picture at all or even worth any words. It's simply a picture of a toy room with the toys scattered everywhere. Tonight as I was sitting in the livingroom with my husband, after Isaac went to sleep, I looked into Isaac's toyroom and smiled. I thought to myself and then told Jim, how all those years we dreamed to have a toy room filled with toys because that would mean we would have a child. For over 5 years we waited to be parents, we ached to hold our baby in our arms, we longed to have a room filled with our child's toys knowing it was a room filled with love, laughter and fun. I don't look at the room and see a messy toy room, I see love, I see a room that is filled with the most beautiful boy playing with his toys. I look at that room and I praise our God for doing immeasurably more than anything we could have ever imagined. Through our years of miscarriages, infertility and waiting we had no clue what was waiting on the other end for us, we had no clue when we would become parents or if we would become parents. God knew though, through it all. He alone knows the plans He has for us and He alone is the one growing our family. He may have it planned to where Isaac is our only child or He may have it in His plans to bless us with many more children through adoption or biological means. Whatever it may be, He blessed us with Isaac and now we have a toy room that is filled with toys that are played with by our son. THANK YOU GOD! That picture is worth a thousand words to me, because someone I love more than I'll ever be able to describe plays in that room and was given to us by God.
Monday, July 18, 2011
A picture is worth a thousand words...
Haha, I'm sure your looking at this picture thinking, WHAT, how is this a nice picture at all or even worth any words. It's simply a picture of a toy room with the toys scattered everywhere. Tonight as I was sitting in the livingroom with my husband, after Isaac went to sleep, I looked into Isaac's toyroom and smiled. I thought to myself and then told Jim, how all those years we dreamed to have a toy room filled with toys because that would mean we would have a child. For over 5 years we waited to be parents, we ached to hold our baby in our arms, we longed to have a room filled with our child's toys knowing it was a room filled with love, laughter and fun. I don't look at the room and see a messy toy room, I see love, I see a room that is filled with the most beautiful boy playing with his toys. I look at that room and I praise our God for doing immeasurably more than anything we could have ever imagined. Through our years of miscarriages, infertility and waiting we had no clue what was waiting on the other end for us, we had no clue when we would become parents or if we would become parents. God knew though, through it all. He alone knows the plans He has for us and He alone is the one growing our family. He may have it planned to where Isaac is our only child or He may have it in His plans to bless us with many more children through adoption or biological means. Whatever it may be, He blessed us with Isaac and now we have a toy room that is filled with toys that are played with by our son. THANK YOU GOD! That picture is worth a thousand words to me, because someone I love more than I'll ever be able to describe plays in that room and was given to us by God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
beautiful picture :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful picture :)
ReplyDelete