Photobucket

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lots & lots to share!

I have quite a few things to share with you all including some pictures! First thing came from a friend just today, she paints and boy do I wish I could do this. She is amazing and she painted this in just two hours, amazing right! She came up with the idea and I LOVE it and it means more to me than she will ever know. We plan on putting it in Annabelle's guestroom we are re-doing! Thank you so much Ashley! Hummingbirds for those of you who don't know were all around during Annabelle's memorial service and people kept telling us how they saw them during it and the rose bush looks like Annabelle's rose bush.

Second is a treasure bean, which is really a little polished stone and the lady paints these with your child's name and date on them. We plan on placing this beside Annabelle's rose bush in the yard during the summer.

Then another lady who has lost babies, wrote Annabelle's name on a pinwheel in remembrance of her and took a picture of it in her pinwheel garden. I thought it was so sweet of her. 


The day I found out I lost my job, my best friend wrote me and told me she was taking me out that evening as a surprise. She took us to a spa salon and got us manicures and pedicures and then took me out to eat. It was just the picker upper I needed, not just the wonderful spa services and food but I really needed her company too and she is just one of those people where you can talk about the sad but also the happy and all the inbetween and she truly listens and she doesn't judge and she understands! God has blessed me so much with a friend like her! Love you Cari!

I also am starting a project in honor of Annabelle to help other parents who have lost a baby. I love to papercraft with my Cricut so I am making these small little name banners for baby loss parents in memory of their child. I plan on soon having a blog dedicated to it and taking a few names each week so I don't get bombarded! They are small enough to fit in a shadow box, frame, scrapbook page or with other keepsakes items. Here is a few I've already done....

Also a wonderful lady made Annabelle a birth certificate. Since we never saw Annabelle's heart beating out of my womb once we held her we didn't get an official birth certificate, we only got a death. I am still grateful for the death certificate because some parents do not even get either of the two. So this lady makes these birth certificates for parents and here is Annabelle's...

Annabelle's well for Uganda just received the first two donations. Thank you so much! I tried to edit the names some so people cannot see who donated, incase the donaters didn't want their names shown but I wanted to show you a picture of what we get in the mail when you donate. The top two cards are what we get in when you donate and it says how you donated to Annabelle's well in her honor. The bottom card is what you will get when you donate, because we donated and that is what we got in the mail! Just wanted to show you all! If you would like to donate to her well, follow this link and then click on her specific well and donate! Thanks so much! We need to raise around $2000-$2,400 in just a 3 months or so. It will feed around 500-2000 people fresh water that is life-saving to them and Annabelle's name and info will be engraved on the well in memory of her!



With Love,
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. love it all! That painting is amazing!!! Somehow I missed the info about the well in Uganda! I will look into it more - that's such a beautiful way to honor Annabelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful ways to remember your little girl. I have been away from blogger and just got caught up on your blog. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Sometimes things can be so hard to understand.I also am encouraged by the strength you are showing. And love that God is using your blog to tell Annabelle's story.It's all in God's perfect plan. You are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I love how people have come around ya'll in support and prayer. You are truly loved. Such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! I love how people have come around ya'll in support and prayer. You are truly loved. Such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete