Love,
Friday, July 8, 2011
news...
I got a call from my work, and found out I lost my job. They said with the time I took off during the pregnancy and after losing Annabelle and their production was down and I didn't have enough work to type that they were letting me go. I just broke down, to be honest, I feel defeated. Losing Annabelle was the hardest thing we have had to go through and now getting all the bills in from her pregnancy, labor and delivery and finding out I lost my job, we are just needing lots of prayer right now. To be honest, I have no clue why all of this is happening but we will just keep trusting Him and looking to Him for direction. He is faithful and will take care of us. I don't know what else to say, I just really appreciate if you all could keep my family in your prayers.
Love,
Love,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please know that your family is very much in my prayers. I will share a link to your blog this coming monday on my blog and ask for prayers. You guys are so strong and I'm trusting the Lord that He has a Greater Plan.
ReplyDeleteLisa...well they said all the time you've taken off lately...thats how they worded it but all the time ive taken off lately was due to pregnancy and losing annabelle.
ReplyDeleteApril, I was hesitant to say anything at first, but I agree with Lisa. Even if they didn't come right out and say that it's because of the pregnancy and Annabelle, that's still why they are letting you go because that's why you took time off. I have an icky feeling about it all... it may be worth looking into because it really does feel like it's not legal. Not that you need anything more to deal with! I am praying - you know better than any of us the right thing to do... so I'll just keep praying!!
ReplyDeleteyou and your family are in our prayers...I'm so sorry for the lost of your daughter. I'm praying that The Good Lord will give you strength to endure these trials that He lovingly give/allow you to experience . I realize that most of the time through heartaches, The Lord is drawing us even closer to Him.
ReplyDeleteHey sweet, sweet, April! I am praying for you now. Know that you'll continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. I've been reading a book (finished just now) and as I read this, I think about something the author pointed to regularly. He directed his attention to scripture, God says, "I am going to be near to you so that you don't have to face the darkness alone."
ReplyDeletePsalm 34:18 says, "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
Thinking about you!
Praying for you! Remember that eternal perspective!
ReplyDeletePraying and thinking of you and your family :)
ReplyDeletei am so sorry for all that you have experienced this past month. And now the bills and a job loss only add to the pain and difficulty you are in. I hope kind people are placed in your path to help you through this.
ReplyDeleteKeeping you in my prayers
ReplyDeleteKeeping you in my prayers
ReplyDeletePraying and thinking of you and your family :)
ReplyDeletePraying for you! Remember that eternal perspective!
ReplyDeleteyou and your family are in our prayers...I'm so sorry for the lost of your daughter. I'm praying that The Good Lord will give you strength to endure these trials that He lovingly give/allow you to experience . I realize that most of the time through heartaches, The Lord is drawing us even closer to Him.
ReplyDeleteLisa...well they said all the time you've taken off lately...thats how they worded it but all the time ive taken off lately was due to pregnancy and losing annabelle.
ReplyDelete