For those of you that are friends with me on Facebook, you might have already seen these but I wanted to post these on here especially for family to see but also for all of you out there in blog land also!
Poor little Isaac has been teething BAD the past day and in between the pain episodes he goes right back to his happy normal self so I caught some VERY cute videos this morning on our Flip video camera to share with you all. What you watch in these videos is seriously how he is for us ALL THE TIME unless he is eating or sleeping of course. I have a feeling with teething coming on, we might see a little less while he is in pain but I totally understand PLUS today when he was in pain he cuddled LOTS with me, which I LOVED!
I am SO PUMPED for our Christmas photos coming up on Saturday the 20th! He won the Prince contest with the local photography place (Sweet Pea Palace Photography) so we get the whole session and a 10 x 13 plus the CD with all the images and copyrights for free, which is usually $125 for this mini-holiday session. Where we are shooting has a fireplace and she also has props like a sleigh, 2 ft. JOY and NOEL letters, little red/white striped stocking hat and more and I am so excited to get our first christmas family photo done!
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So precious!
ReplyDelete