Photobucket

Monday, November 22, 2010

Picture sneak peak...

Within the past month and a half Isaac has had two photo sessions and I forgot to post the sneak previews from the fall session when he was 3 1/2 months old and we just got a few more from his Christmas 5 month old session so I thought I would do a little post and put them both here together! Once I get the rest of the photos to show you I will but for now here are 8 adorable pictures from sneak peaks from two amazing photographers!

FIRST...his 3 1/2 month "Celebrating Adoption" photo shoot (the photographer will be sending me small facebook/blog pictures soon so I can show you the rest) but for now check out these adorable ones!





 and here are the previews we just got today from our Christmas photo shoot on Saturday! This is the one Isaac won in the photo contest so thanks to all you voted for him!  I cannot wait to see the rest of these!









To find out more information on these amazing photographers go to...

www.pricelessreflections.com (she is the one who did our Celebrating Adoption session)
www.sweetpeapalacephotography.com (she is the one who just did our Christmas photos)






Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. LOVE these!! And I can not wait to get my hands on them to add them to your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Jenn...there are SOOO many more cute ones at least that I know of from the fall session and one in particular that I cannot wait to give you to put as the picture header! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. April,
    These pictures are beautiful. Isaac is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. April,
    These pictures are beautiful. Isaac is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these!! And I can not wait to get my hands on them to add them to your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete