The cocoa beans are from Uganda...how awesome is that...now this is some SUPER dark chocolate as it is 80% but I loved it and one square, which there are 8 squares in the bar is 83 calories so I am allowing myself one yummy square a day!
I almost again cannot believe it because time is truly going by so fast but Isaac is FIVE MONTHS OLD TODAY! We just got back from getting our family Christmas photos done and I CANNOT wait to get them back and show them all to you! Tonight when Isaac and daddy get home from watching the game at grandma and grandpa's we are going to feed him his first vegetable!
Here are some cute pics we have taken of him recently...btw you'll notice his hair getting very tall and fuzzy in these pictures but soon after we learned just putting some baby oil in his hair has helped it calm down and be half the size now and it looks great! I just LOVE his hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment