- God working and changing my heart and putting the desire in Jim & I's heart since last Thanksgiving to adopt.
- Thankful for going through the adoption process this year with my husband and seeing God do immeasurably more than anything we could have ever imagined or asked!
- ONE WORD....ISAAC! I could write a book about how thankful I am for my precious son. Thank you God so much for wonderfully making Isaac and placing him into our family!
- I am thankful for family, a close family, a family who loves my Savior like I do.
- I am so thankful for my church and church family...oh i could go on and on about this!
- My marriage, almost 6 years now and we still are so in love like we were on our honeymoon. God has blessed us with a love so deep, so special and I am so grateful for it! I love you Jim!
If you would like to see just how adorable Isaac is, feel free to watch the following videos of him either talking to mommy, finding his toes and blowing bubbles or dancing with daddy....
No comments:
Post a Comment