In 147 days Isaac will officially be our son and the adoption will be finalized. We were kind of bummed that the lawyer could not get our court date for the end of this year but we are still excited knowing that on JANUARY 7th Isaac's adoption will be finalized! We cannot wait for that day!
We've had a nice relaxing week this past week. We got to spend lots of time with my mom & dad, sister and her family, which was wonderful! I am so happy because last night he slept for his longest stretch yet! 4 HOURS AND 15 MINUTES! YAY! I was so happy and am well rested today.
I am looking forward to his doctor's appointment next week because I cannot wait to find out how long he is and how much he weighs now! He now not only gives us yawns when he is tired but he has started to rub his eye, which is so cute. The other night he peed through his diaper, blanket and bassinet sheet for the first time!
Here is a cute video I took of him today as he was attacking my moms finger like it was a Popsicle or lollipop!
On another note, I would love you all to pray for a little boy that is dear to my heart! We go to church with his parents and they are friends of ours. He has been battling a fever since the first of August and things kept getting worse so they took him by helicopter to Akron Children's hospital where he has been and has been through one surgery already and blood transfusions I believe and will have another surgery to correct something next week. They found out he has Kawasaki's disease which causes prolonged fevers and inflammation of the arteries of the heart and such. It was very serious and bad at one point but now he seems to be getting better little by little but he still needs lots of prayers so please pray for this little boy! His name is Gavin and he is 15-16 months old and his parents names are Chad & Sarah! Here is a pic of him...
In His amazing grip,
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awesome news about the court date! That will be here before you know it. I will definitely pray for Gavin and his parents!
ReplyDeleteCourt date, yay! I'm so jealous that everything went so quickly for you guys! :)
ReplyDeleteHooray for a court date! What peace to get to write something down on the calendar!
ReplyDeleteContinuing to pray for Gavin!!