Here are the lyrics to the song so you can see just how precious the words are...
"Long before you drew your first breath a dream was coming true
God wanted to give a gift to the world so He wrapped it up in you
Every step that you’ve taken, every move that you’ve made is part of His plan.
You were meant to be touching the lives that you’ve touched
And meant to be here making this world so much more than it would be without you in it.
You were meant to be bringing the gifts that you bring, singing the songs you’ve been given to sing.
You are perfectly, wonderfully, beautifully meant to be. You were meant to be.
Long before you took your first fall and stumbled to the ground. God started telling the story of you to the angels gathered around. Every failure and victory and everything in between is all in His hands.
For every breath that your taking and every move that you make. It’s a meaningful life you’ve been given so live it well."
April,
ReplyDeleteWhat a great song and super sweet video! I love all the adoptive families Steven shows on there. Thank you so much for sharing. I hadn't see this before. Did you say the movie comes out this Christmas? I'll be buying (even though my current kids are 9 and 11--HA!) It's been a long while since we've watched Veggietales. Maybe we'll have a referral or be traveling by then?? That would be so great!:)
That song is so super precious!
ReplyDeleteHi April!!!! I just spent sometime catching up with your blog! How amazingly awesome!!!! I'm so excited for you guys and God's new adventure for your family... I'm so excited for you I don't know what to say... Sending prayers up for you guys right now, I need to keep reading, I can't write while I'm tearing-up :) ((((HUGS))))
ReplyDeleteHow perfectly beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat song is so super precious!
ReplyDeleteApril,
ReplyDeleteWhat a great song and super sweet video! I love all the adoptive families Steven shows on there. Thank you so much for sharing. I hadn't see this before. Did you say the movie comes out this Christmas? I'll be buying (even though my current kids are 9 and 11--HA!) It's been a long while since we've watched Veggietales. Maybe we'll have a referral or be traveling by then?? That would be so great!:)