Photobucket

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Crying...

...because I am so happy! Seriously, I cannot get enough of this little guy. The past few days I have found myself crying when I'm playing and talking with him and as he is talking back (cooing) and smiling at me. He melts my heart and I am so thankful to God for giving us Isaac!  Here are a few pics I've captured lately...p.s. he was sleeping on me today and I was thinking about how precious he was and how blessed I am and all of a sudden in his sleep he let out a BIG belly shaking laugh! It was way too cute!


Love,

3 comments:

  1. Okay, do me a favor, DON'T use that for a blog title again! You gave me a heart attack! Haha! :) But seriously, he is awfully cute! The laughing in his sleep just melts my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has such a beautiful grin. He's growing and changing so much. Makes my arms long for a little one again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a cutie. His hair is really growing :)
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete