Jim and I both got our passports in this week! It's my first time ever having a passport so it was fun to get it in, although I do not care for my picture in it at all! :0) Jim and I are excited to use them, whether its for our adoption or missions trips in the future!
Super excited we found a great deal to get our adoption fundraiser t-shirts printed for only $4.45 each plus shipping! That means we will get $11 from each t-shirt we sale to put back into our adoption fund! We have around 34 orders already and ordered 72 (to get the price break) so we have about half left (38) for sale if you are interested in one! We have sizes small through 2XL. So if you love shirts, want to bring awareness of orphans by wearing a shirt and want to help support our adoption fund...let me know and I would love to reserve a shirt for you! Money is not due until we give you the shirt! If you do not live near us, it will be $3 more for shipping! T-shirts are ONLY $16 each. Picture below shows what they will look like...
(Basket below is just example, ours will be 2-4 x bigger)
In other news....we will be doing a baby basket fundraiser next week! We have had MANY friends donate baby items to this basket and we are going to have well over 40 items! I personally LOVE everything going in the basket and would LOVE to keep it myself but I know if I did that, we would not be able to raise any money for the adoption! :0) I'll let you know more information next week including pictures of the basket filled with all the baby stuff! So please feel free to share with everyone you know about this! I know mothers of infants, pregnant mothers or mothers adopting will especially LOVE this basket filled with EVERYTHING you can think of! To be entered into the drawing to get the basket all you have to do is donate $5! If you donate $5 and also post about this on your blog, you'll get two entries! I am not for sure how long it will go on but I will let you know more details next week!
Love to all,


OK, first off...WHERE did you find a place to do tee shirts that cheap?!? I'd love to know!AND, today was readng up on adopions from the DRC (Congo) and you were totally on my heart. I'm not sure why...but I thought I'd let you know! :) Blessings on your day!
ReplyDeleteYes! You should consider the Congo! It is the poorest country in the world and they are just starting to move adoptions again. The process seems pretty simple and fast! Although we still would LOVE to have you in Ethiopia ;)
ReplyDeleteWe are thinking Congo for baby #2 :)
April, I would love the t-shirt info also, we have been looking at a different t-shirt options, but haven't decided on a company. Did you design your shirt yourself? You can ask my grandma for my info and look for me on FB or email me if you'd like!
ReplyDeleteI HATE my passport pic, but we need to renew...so I hope my new pic is better! LOL!
ReplyDeleteok girls, contact info for the t-shirts is denise@t-shirtfairy.com and their website is www.t-shirtfairy.com ... let her know I referred you if you contact her!
ReplyDeleteHope that helps!
Hi April....here is my favorite "Congo" family!
ReplyDeletehttp://terryhousehold.blogspot.com/
and she just did a post all about DRC adoptions...we probably would have gone down this route, but we already have 3 kids, and the Congo prefers 2 or less. We may try for it in the future anyhow! Thanks for the tee shirt info!
super exciting!!!! I can't wait to get mine in the mail! I hate my photo too - they wouldn't let me smile ... what's up with that??? Who can take a good photo without smiling??? Oh well :)
ReplyDeleteok girls, contact info for the t-shirts is denise@t-shirtfairy.com and their website is www.t-shirtfairy.com ... let her know I referred you if you contact her!
ReplyDeleteHope that helps!