Photobucket

Monday, March 29, 2010

Check out these cards!

A friend of mine really liked a Thank You card I made her and her husband so much that she asked if I was making cards to raise money for our adoption.  At that point, I wasn't but I was considering it.  After she gave me the first order, I decided I would give it a try!  I just finished her order of 20 cards (pictured above) and now am about to start my second order of 20 cards from another friend!   I am really enjoying this because I get to use my Cricut machine that I got for Christmas, I get to be creative and the best part I get to help raise money for our adoption!  

Pictured below will be close-ups of the cards so you can get a general idea of my work!  I can do any type of card you might need!  It's amazing the THOUSANDS of images I can do with my Cricut machine!  It takes me quite some time to do each card because of deciding each design, cutting out and putting all the things together but I do enjoy it!

If your interested in buying some handmade custom occasion cards, just email me at aprilcstarkey@gmail.com with the details!  You can order as few as one or as many as you'd like!  

PRICES:  $2.50 per card!  All proceeds after materials go to our adoption! 

Below are some cards I just finished!  I did a mixture of birthday, thank you, thinking of you, wedding, baby, love you and mothers day!













p.s. Tomorrow evening is the drawing of the baby basket fundraiser!  You have until tomorrow at 12:00 pm EST to get your tickets!  $5 per entry!  Over 50 items in this baby basket! 
Love to all,

6 comments:

  1. those are so cute!!! :) Do you use any stampin up products? I love them! I have a few friends who make gorgeous cards and they make hundreds, then sold them at a craft sale at church and gave all the proceeds to our adoption ... so sweet! :) I hope selling your cards is super successful for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so cute. How much would a box of 10 cost? thank you and thinking of you ones? Thanks
    www.campfunk.blogspot.com
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl...they are $2.50 each so for 10 cards it would cost $25 and since I would have to ship them to you it will be $5 more for shipping so $30 total for 10 cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fantastic idea. The cards are so cute too. I've been praying that things continue to come together for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cards! They are so cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cards! They are so cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete