Some of you have asked how to donate and where to send it, because you not familiar with how to donate using the online button or you just are not for sure what to do. So I thought I would write it again to let you all know! We appreciate all donations small or big because its your heart that means the most to us! We could not do this without donations so we appreciate them SO much! You will TRULY never know how excited we get each and every time a donation comes in! We love praying for you and thanking you! You bless our hearts!
To donate to our adoption you can do any of these options:
1. Mail to:
Jim & April Starkey
c/o Cari Wooley (writing her name will make it anonymous so we only know who donated, not how much)
P.O. Box 8582
Mansfield, OH 44903
2. Or you can use the online donate button, which is on the right hand side of this blog. Its very safe and secure. You use a debit or credit card.
3. Or you can do what many have done and that is drop it off at our house or give to us in person!
You know whats amazing is just when we might start to get a little discouraged with the waiting or with wondering how in the world the money will be raised...God uses someone to bless us by donating. He reminds us that He is providing and taking care of us! Whats even cooler is God has used so many people we never imagined, did not even know that well or had not seen in a long time! I love to see how God works in the heart of people! Through this adoption we have actually gotten back in touch with many people or gotten to know many new people, which is such a blessing to us!
GREAT NEWS ABOUT OUR ADOPTION T-SHIRTS...we have sold 42 and that means we only have 30 left! By the way, might I just say I LOVE the design on these shirts and I am SO excited to get them in and wear mine! If you would like a shirt and have not told us yet, email me at aprilcstarkey@gmail.com or comment on this post! Just let me know size and how many you want and then when they come in the first of April you'll pay when we give them to you! I know some of you want to wait until they get in so you can see them and figure out which size will fit you best, if that's the case for you...let me know so that when they come in I can bring them to you so you can look and see which size you'd like!
The t-shirts are a great fundraiser for us! They are only $16 each and $3 shipping if you do not live near us and we get $10-11 from each t-shirt to go into our adoption fund! How awesome is that! If we sale all 72 t-shirts we will raise an estimated $750-$800 towards our adoption!
BABY BASKET FUNDRAISER GIVEAWAY:
Enter to win this awesome giveaway of over 50 items including a $25 gift card to Toys-R-us and a $20 gift card to Once upon a child and three beautifully made baby blankets (one fleece, two knitted) along with so many other awesome things! So if you have a little one, are expecting or adopting please consider donating $5 on the upper right hand corner of this blog or mailing it to us to be entered into this drawing! All donations will be put into our adoption fund and then whoevers name we draw will win ALL OF THIS ABOVE! If you get at least one ticket and then blog/facebook/email about it to spread the word to bring others to the site, you will get another free entry into the drawing!
THE BABY BASKET FUNDRAISER WILL END ON MARCH 30TH SO HURRY AND GET YOUR TICKETS!
A friend of mine liked a card I made for her and her husband and asked if I was making cards to sale to raise money for the adoption. I had not really given it much thought but after she placed an order for 20 cards from me I decided I'll put it out there that I would love to do this for any of you if you'd like! I got a Cricut cutting machine for christmas and so I can really make amazing homemade/scrapbooking type cards for all occasions! For my friend I am making 20 general cards (wedding, birthday, baby, sick, thank you). If your interested, email me at aprilcstarkey@gmail.com!
Those are just some updates on ways you can pray and/or help with the adoption! We get excited more and more each day as we wait to bring Isabella home! Oh how we cannot wait for that day! She is going to be SO loved!
Love to all,

The card making thing is a great idea!! I have 3 friends who do Stampin UP cards and they made hundreds to sell and gave all their earnings to us for our adoption - we raised quite a bit that way! I definitely recommend it!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHi!! I just found your blog today and i think the Baby Basket Fundraiser is a GREAT idea!! My husband and i are about to being our Ethiopian adoption... we may have to 'borrow' your idea. :-) Anyway, I blogged about it - http://jodyverhagen.blogspot.com/2010/03/can-you-help-them-out.html and am about to purchase a few tickets as well. Fingers Crossed!! Best of Luck!!
ReplyDeleteMe again. You should post some pictures of the cards you make. Would love to see them.
ReplyDeletethanks jodes...i will definitely post pics of the cards once I am finished! I have 40 to make and have only made 5 of them so far! haha!
ReplyDelete