First, I got our blog book in the mail today. I was so excited I could have jumped up and down when I heard the Fedex guy knock on the door. I am absolutely blown away by the quality of the book, it looks so professional and so worth it being both Jim and I's Christmas gift to each other! I looked through every page of the 400 page book briefly and at all the pictures but I'm also going to take my time and read every page from every blog post I wrote from the beginning of the adoption journey through Isaac's first birthday and I know it's going to feel like I'm reliving it again in a way and I cannot wait to read it! Here is a picture of the book cover...LOVE the cover, my handsome baby boy!
If you've ever wanted to turn your blog into a book or make your own recipe cookbook or any book of that sort, I highly recommend www.blurb.com
Here are a few of the pages from the book so you can see what the inside looks like! I am SO in love with this book! So thankful to have this hard copy of our journey to Isaac and our first year with him. I decided that I am going to keep blogging even though I cannot get involved in the whole blog land thing because there is not enough time in my schedule, but only blog more for my family and start printing it off each year into a book to keep for our family!
and the other VERY exciting news is that I have been asked by the Grace & Strength owners to become a small group coach! I am so excited because God has used this program and my coach to help free me from so many food issues i've had my whole life and here within the next month I will be at my goal weight of 100 lbs off and I would love nothing more than to help others experience the freedom I have found. I will have lots of info coming VERY soon along with a fun flyer with information of when the registration/info meeting will be and more! If you live close to me and would like to be part of my small group, what would happen is you would come to a weekly meeting with about 6-10 other ladies or if you don't live close to me we have an option to have a skype group meeting. So if I could get 6-10 ladies around the world that wanted to do this program and sign up, we would create a skype group and meet once a week together on skype for our coaching group session! So if your interested in one of the two groups please let me know and i'll get you some information but here VERY soon I will be posting a special blog about it with cute flyer! There is a special price for being in these small groups too and an even better discount if you register by the first meeting!
I've had a wonderful day and so excited about both things I just shared with you so I am going to leave on that happy note and go play with my baby boy and cook dinner. Here is an adorable picture of him in his elmo slippers and one with daddy...i cut their heads off because I was jumping at them but its still so cute!
Love,
that book is seriously amazing!! WOW!!!! I am definitely going to look into making one for us as well!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS on being asked to coach!!! That's so wonderful!!!! :D
Wow! That book is amazing! I had no idea you could make a thing like that! So did you have to go through and lay out each of the pages or do they do that for you?
ReplyDeleteLooks like the book turned out GREAT! And it didn't take long at all! Best of luck on your new endeavor as a small group coach!
ReplyDeleteIt is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI don't live close, but I am very curious! i would like more info!
ReplyDeletevery cool book. can you share info about what website or place you used to print it up? congrats on becoming a small group coach as well.
ReplyDelete