Photobucket

Friday, November 25, 2011

Our Thanksgiving pictures...

We had such a beautiful day yesterday spending time with Jim's side and my side of the family! We first went to Jim's parents house and had lunch with his parents and grandparents and the food was delicious and hit the spot! We let ourselves eat normal just this one day since it was Thanksgiving and all! So now the rest of the weekend we have to work extra hard because of taking yesterday off, but we don't mind because it was worth it to us! I must say on our way out to my parent's I did have a moment where I thought about how it would have been to have little 5 week old Annabelle in the backseat with Isaac and I sang a few songs remembering her and shed a few tears, but it felt good in a weird way just to have that moment to remember her by while we celebrated this day of thanksgiving and to thank God for her, even though it was short, it was precious! 

We then went to my parent's house and some of my mom's siblings and their children came over too and we had a great time. Isaac loved playing with all his cousins. It was so fun to remember back to last year, which was Isaac's first Thanksgiving and remember how little he was, how he fell asleep in my arms after his bottle and the cute little "First thanksgiving day" shirt he had on. This year he was running around everywhere, coming up and saying mama and giving me hugs and kisses and doing so much. It's amazing the change in one year! Anyways, we got some pictures of our little family because we realized all our pictures of us together were when Jim and I were both 80 lbs heavier so it was nice to get some newer ones of us! So we had different family members take some and I took pictures too throughout the day so here they are...

Jim and his family at Starkey Thanksgiving!

Daddy & Isaac

Right before dinner was served and we were putting everything out, Isaac climbed up on a chair to try and reach the water glass!


Eating Thanksgiving lunch at the Starkey Thanksgiving!

Isaac was grinning because daddy just dipped his finger into his coffee and let Isaac lick his finger!

Isaac eating Grammi's napkin! ;0)

Our second Thanksgiving together as a family of three! We are so thankful to God for each other!

Mommy & Isaac

Another fam pic!

I love the expression on Isaac's face as he is looking at his great grandma!

So cute! I love both of their smiles!

Peek-a-boo with grandpa and grammi

Isaac with his grandpa and grammi

Love Isaac's smile in this one!


S'more crossiants, dark chocolate chip cupcakes and Oreo dirty snowballs I made!

Isaac wrestling with his cousin James!

Papaw & Isaac

Papaw & Isaac being goofy!

Isaac with his papaw and mamaw...can you tell he is at the stage where he wants to run around constantly...we could barely keep him still this long...haha

Jim and my cousins!

Family!

Isaac watching veggie tales with his cousins!

Cuddle time with cousin Sarah! she loves him so much! I use to cuddle with her like that!

My sis and I!

My incredibly hot husband and I! (People keep telling us we look like we are in high school again, well, we feel like we are in high school again, we just love how we feel and all the energy we have from getting healthy)

My beautiful momma & I!

My family! My amazing parents who have been married for over 34 years, which I am so blessed to have as parents and my one and only, bestest and oldest sister Monica!

One of my beautiful nieces whom i love so much! This one shares a big passion/love for music and missions just like her auntie april! The other one is an artist and draws/paints so beautifully and I need to get a picture with her to put on here soon along with my two handsome nephews! I am so blessed to be their aunt, they will never know how much joy that they have and continue to bring into my life!

Cousin perry and Isaac playing together! They had a blast!

Dear Santa, all Isaac wants for Christmas this year is a big cardboard box! ;0)



From our family to yours...HAPPY THANKSGIVING! May you find whatever circumstances you are in, to find so many things to thank God for and praise Him with in your life!

 Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment