Photobucket

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cupcake onesies!

A wonderful friend of mine had her baby shower today and I wanted to do something cute for her so I looked up online for some ideas. On Pinterest I found these adorable cupcakes that were made out of receiving blankets and onesies. So since she doesn't know what she is having I did brown and green and I just love how they turned out. I then bought a bakery box to put them in and made a cupcake tag on my Cricut machine.







Instructions: They are SUPER easy!

1. Fold you receiving to about 2 1/2-3 inches wide.
2.  Make a fist and lay your onesie across your fist. Push down the onesie into the hole of your fist with your other fingers and then the grab the part that kind of puffs up and gather it and place it at the end of the receiving blanket with the puffed up part of the onesie that you pushed down at the top extending over the receiving blanket and then you just roll it up. Secure with a rubber band.
3. Place cupcake in a coffee filter and tie with ribbon. Voila!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment