Photobucket

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Our FIRST baby shower!


 Just typing those words in the title above gives me the biggest smile ever!  All these years of waiting, trying, longing, and seeking God's direction for our lives concerning children and we are finally to the point where we are having our FIRST BABY SHOWER!!  WooHoo!  We seriously could not be more excited!  You know how young women growing up dream about their wedding day and bridal showers?  Well, for the past four years I have dreamed about the day we would have a baby shower and the day we would bring home our baby and Lord willing, its looking like its going to be hopefully this summer!

We have some amazing friends who have walked through this whole four year journey with us and are so pumped about planning this shower.  One of them called me today discussing the details, which makes me even more excited!  Ok...so here is what we know so far...

JUNE 12th!  Mark your calendars for that date!  June 12th will be the friends and church family shower that our friends are throwing us and it will be at our church!  Unless something happens before then that will show us what the gender is, we are planning on the shower being gender neutral!  I am sure more details will come such as time etc.!  They are having me make the invite list this week and get our baby registries done!  I am thinking of having us do the registries at Target and Baby Depot!   So if you are a friend and would like to come to the shower, just comment here, email, facebook or text me that you want to come and give me your address and I'll make for sure you get an invite!

For our wonderful family, there will be another shower!  My sister wants to plan the baby shower for our family, which we are excited for!  We do not know the date for that one yet, so I will let you know once we know more! 

Love to all,

4 comments:

  1. YAY! So I am so excited for this shower more excited than I was for mine lol. This is going to be fun. Let me know the minute you do your registry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thrilled for you. May God bless more than you can imagine all the preparations for the arrival of your daughter. Got my shirt, yahooo, so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! So I am so excited for this shower more excited than I was for mine lol. This is going to be fun. Let me know the minute you do your registry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thrilled for you. May God bless more than you can imagine all the preparations for the arrival of your daughter. Got my shirt, yahooo, so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete