Lots of cool things to share with you all today...first want to let you all know we have our baby registries done! YAY! It was so much doing them! We registered at Target and Baby Depot (inside burlington coat factory)!
To view our Target registry click here: Jim & April's Target Registry
We registered our pack-n-play, swing, crib mattress, highchair, and a few other bigger items at this store along with all the other great little things a baby needs!
We registered our pack-n-play, swing, crib mattress, highchair, and a few other bigger items at this store along with all the other great little things a baby needs!
To view our Baby Depot registry click here: Jim & April's Baby Depot Registry
We registered our crib, changing table and dresser at this store and a glider for us to rock the baby in and a bouncer at this store along with all the other great little things a baby needs!
We registered our crib, changing table and dresser at this store and a glider for us to rock the baby in and a bouncer at this store along with all the other great little things a baby needs!
*If you choose to view the registries online, you will only be able to see pictures or purchase a small number of items as most of the items are in the stores and not online!*
Our friends finalized the shower details and they are giving us our first baby shower on June 12th at 11:00am! It is going to be a Dr. Seuss theme and boy do they have some cool decorations and ideas for the theme! SO EXCITED! This will be the friends/church shower and then after the baby comes, my sister is going to have our second baby shower, which will be for family around three weeks after the baby gets here!
Invites for the friends/church shower will be going out within the new few weeks so if you want to make for sure your on the invite list, email, comment, or text me and let me know you want to come and give me your address! THANKS SO MUCH!
Today I saw some REALLY cute adoption/baby shirts and onesies...I thought I'd share them with you all for fun...there are a couple that I am hoping to get in the future b/c they are so cute!
Today I saw some REALLY cute adoption/baby shirts and onesies...I thought I'd share them with you all for fun...there are a couple that I am hoping to get in the future b/c they are so cute!
It says "fatherhood requires love, not DNA"
LOVE this one. It says "My favorite book says we're ALL adopted" with Romans 8:16 & Ephesians 1:5 at the bottom of the heart!
heehee so cute, newborns always remind me of bobbleheads
i laughed so hard when I read this...so adorable!
Now to get a little more serious...i found some BEAUTIFUL poems on adoption...
LOVE THIS ONE:
If she would have asked me the color of His face, I wouldn't have known what to say.
Warm brown like her brother's? Or peach like her parents' ? Or tan like her own golden hue?
But she didn't ask me the color of His face--she colored it blue.
Would his hair be in black flecked with gray like her Daddy's? Or would it be copper like mine?
Or silver like Grandma's? Or maize like her cousins, with a layer of gold for some shine?
Or gray like her Grandad? Or dark like her own, a cascade of silky black ink?
But she didn't ask me the color of His hair--she colored it pink.
One ear was turquoise, the other was green. His beard was the purplest purple that I've ever seen.
She made His lips yellow, His neck was in brown. Then she looked at His eyes and she stopped with a frown. Had she noticed His eyes were as round as a marble, with her Daddy's and mine the same way? The eyes in her picture were not like the eyes that she saw in the mirror each day.
But you'd think that by now I would realize how the world would be seen through my daughter's sweet, 4-year-old, almond-shaped eyes. For her whole box of crayons was used to portray
the rainbow of love that she found in the eyes of her Jesus in the picture she colored that day.
She was given a picture of Jesus to color in her Sunday School class, but you see--
The Sunday School lesson in love that was learned was taught by my four-year-old daughter to me."
ANOTHER AMAZING ONE:
Conceived in my heart I earnestly prayed,
But never imagined you'd come so arrayed.
Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone,
Not under my heart, but oh, so deep in it sown.
I knew from the start since the moment we met,
When my eyes gazed upon you, destiny was set,
To enter but a short journey as mother and child,
With joy and sorrows, memories to be compiled,
A mosaic of beauty with many colors entwined,
The fabric so strong, with my Savior combined.
I love you sweet child, and in time you will see,
You're much more than chosen, but precious to me,
For God planted this yearning in me long ago,
To bring Him forth fruit, that together we grow!
But never imagined you'd come so arrayed.
Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone,
Not under my heart, but oh, so deep in it sown.
I knew from the start since the moment we met,
When my eyes gazed upon you, destiny was set,
To enter but a short journey as mother and child,
With joy and sorrows, memories to be compiled,
A mosaic of beauty with many colors entwined,
The fabric so strong, with my Savior combined.
I love you sweet child, and in time you will see,
You're much more than chosen, but precious to me,
For God planted this yearning in me long ago,
To bring Him forth fruit, that together we grow!
Love to all,







I adore those onesies!!! especially the ipood one! haha
ReplyDeleteI adore those onesies!!! especially the ipood one! haha
ReplyDelete