skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thinking
about Isaac's birthmom today. For no special reason, she is just on my
heart. I have no clue if she even still thinks about him often and cares
or if she thinks about him and misses him daily. I do know this
though...that I am forever grateful for her, her decision and her love
to give her birth son to us knowing it was the best thing for him. I am
eternally grateful to God for my baby boy Isaac. I sit and watch him and
cry because I cannot begin to explain the depths of my love for him. To
know that before God laid the foundations of this world, He knew He
would place Isaac James in our family and that we would be his parents,
and he our son. I think, that to know he could have been aborted, or
stayed with her or been given to another family...makes him THAT much
more special to me knowing that God CHOSE US for him...he is so special
and amazing. I love him so much that I wonder how I could spread my love
to more BUT I know that as soon as little Micaiah comes into this
world, God will naturally allow us to love little Micaiah just as much
as we love Isaac! That's just the way the love of a parent goes! I am SO
thankful today...especially for it being Martin Luther King Jr. Day
because if it weren't for men like him and others that fought so
hard...we could possibly still be living in a day and age where we
wouldn't have been allowed to adopt an african american child or would
have been looked down on everywhere we go. I am so thankful today!
No comments:
Post a Comment