Photobucket

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Dreaming...

Most people would think Jim and I are a little crazy for what we've been talking about lately...but you know what...we've come to realize that it's ok if what we think or dream about doesn't line up so much with what most of the world agrees with because well...all we want to care about is the plans our heavenly Father has for us!

We've been discussing already....our next adoption! Actually for months now we have been discussing it. We both have such a broken heart for the orphan and both strongly feel that if the Lord leads and guides us to do this again, no matter how many times...we want to adopt again. We are so thankful for little Micaiah growing inside of me and we look forward to Lord willing, one day conceiving another biological child but our hearts also yearn to bring more children into our family through adoption too! We can NEVER explain the work the Lord has done in our hearts through adopting Isaac. Just the other day we were on a waiting child list for Ohio and saw a sibling group of two precious little girls age 4 and 6...Jim said right then and there that if we were not already pregnant, we would love to go for those little girls.

We CANNOT WAIT to bring little Micaiah into this world...oh how we cannot wait and oh what a miracle and gift from God he is to us, just as Isaac is to! We just like to dream about how God might possibly grow our family in the future!

While many people dream about traveling to various places or becoming a certain person or status with their career or a million other things that people dream about for their lives (which is all great and don't get me wrong we love to travel too)...Jim and I have both talked a lot about this and our dream would be to live in house big enough inside and out to where we could have whatever children God would want to bring into our homes and hearts.  I love hearing Jim talk about this because he seems just as passionate or more for this than I. I love seeing the way God has changed both of our hearts in the past many years with the way we look at our lives and family. We still have SUCH a long ways to go though! We know we can't right now, we know our situation, we know where we live we will probably at best be able to do 2 more after Micaiah and that is with the children sharing rooms (which is fine with us) BUT it's a dream and we know that if it's something God has in store for us and to bring more children into our family than our little home can hold, then He will also help us figure out a way to house them all too!

I just wanted to share this...it was on my heart! I love praying for my current children and praying for any children God may have for us in the future. I love my husband more than I could ever explain, I love my children, our family and I would be so honored and blessed to raise as many children as God saw fit to give us and teach them, train them, disciple them, discipline them and love them as we try our hardest to point them to Him!!!

Love, April


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Right there with you. We are ALWAYS talking about our next adoption and are getting ready to put our house up for sale so we can try to get into a 5 bedroom with PLENTY of room to grow ;)

    ReplyDelete