Photobucket

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

FOCUS

"Focus; The point at which an image is formed"

I read this definition of FOCUS just now on Ric Benson's new and FIRST blog post on the Grace and Strength website  (which if you haven't read it yet, GO NOW, its GREAT) and it made me think about something else when I read the definition of focus.

If focus is the point at which an image is formed, then what we focus on will be what we start to look like right? Because it says "at which an image is formed"...we will start to look like whatever image we are focusing on. WOW! We always hear that we need to focus on Christ but this takes it to a WHOLE NUTHA LEVEL because it reminds us that IF we focus on Christ....guess whose image we will start to take on...HIS! Praise God for that! I don't know about you but I want to focus every little thing I do, more and more around Him and on Him because as I FOCUS on Him, my image, my everything I do, EAT, say or think will be formed and will look like His image, HIM! WOW! Love that!

p.s. Can I just add that I realized last week that I have lost around 40% of my body weight since last year...all glory to God...SERIOUSLY!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love your spirit, love your posts. Kinda think I like you in general a whole bunch too. Thank you my friend for all your encouragement. You truly are a blessing to many. (and me too)

    ReplyDelete