Photobucket

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dancing in the rain...just dancing in the rain...

Instead of "singing in the rain, just singing in the rain, what a glorious feeling, I'm happy again..." my two boys were dancing in the rain the other night! They had a blast. We had a BIG rain storm come in without any lightening so it was the perfect time to play in it. I normally LOVE to dance in the rain too but I wasn't feeling well so I was the picture taker!

Isaac and I were both sick this weekend so we just stayed home and sat outside most of the time. I made some yummy homemade strawberry popsicles, which Isaac loved.


Eating a fresh tomato!

yum yum "daberry"

LOVE his little feet!
Tired after a long day outside and snuggling with daddy before bed!





So thankful for the change God has done in my life inside and out, spiritually and physically through the Grace & Strength lifestyle and I am so blessed to now be one of their coaches. I LOVE helping these ladies find their freedom! This is a new running outfit I got for my birthday so I decided to try it on and compare with my before pics! If you feel like you can never get over these weight battles and feel like you will be forever stuck where your at...please know I felt the exact same way last year...you can do this and overcome anything with His strength! It's hard work but SO worth it!

Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment