Sunday, September 25, 2011
Oliver....
Friday night our wonderful friend took 4 couples and her and her boyfriend out to dinner at Uncle John's here in downtown where we live and then to a local playhouse to watch Oliver. We had such a wonderful night. We all were laughing as we realized it had been forever since the last time any of us were out on a date like this, all dressed up and no kids. It was so nice to be around other couples and the play was really good. I love plays and I don't know why I don't go to more local ones, but after watching this one I think I'm going to start going to more. The children were absolutely adorable to watch in the play. The next day they all went around to local sites including a bird sanctuary, parks, carrousel and downtown area where we live but I wasn't able to make it because of work but Jim and Isaac went and it seemed like the kids had a blast along with the adults on Saturday! Today I am feeling VERY crummy and sick, I left work early thankfully because all my work was done but I was glad just because i've been sick all day. I am hoping to get over this soon. Anyways, here are some pictures from the weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





cute pictures!!! I love your green dress - so pretty!! :)
ReplyDelete