Photobucket

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

2 month results on the Grace & Strength plan!

WOW! I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. We just got our computer back last night since it crashed. We actually have still not been able to recover the original documents/pictures on the old harddrive but they put a new one in and gave us the old one back so that hopefully we can find someone who can recover it. We have to ship our computer back out tomorrow because since we got it back, the charger cord/connection is not working so we won't have it again for awhile...ugh. Oh well, at least I have internet on my phone, even though its not the same, it will hold me over!

So yesterday was exactly TWO MONTHS that Jim and I have been on the Grace & Strength weight loss plan and so we wanted to share our results with you all. We feel SO much better already and Jim still has 18 to go until his goal of 80 lbs off and I have 44 to go until my goal of 100 lbs off! I'm learning how to not eat when I'm emotional, which is a BIG thing for me. I've had LOTS of hard days here lately with Annabelle's due date coming up on Friday BUT i didn't turn to food this time and I thank God so much for that. Ok here we go...here is our results and pictures for month two!

JIM: 62 lbs off so far in just two months!
APRIL: 56 lbs off so far in just two months!

We haven't done Jim's measurements yet but I did my measurements last week and i've lost 27 inches total so far in two months throughout my body.

I also had some blood-work done a week ago and have AWESOME news to share with you all. A few years ago when I was at my highest weight I had high cholesterol (both hdl and ldl), high triglycerides, high liver function tests, positive ANA(marker for auto immune issues with the body), high glucose. I was VERY unhealthy...well guess what this time all was NORMAL except for hdl just a little low and they were not concerned and my ANA is now negative. I also had a normal C-reactive protein test, which shows risk factor for heart disease. Seeing all my tests that were once high and now seeing them normal gave me the biggest smile! I love seeing how eating healthy is really changing me from the inside out!

Here are our pictures, I'll post our BEFORE picture and our CURRENT picture we just took yesterday! (i wish I could have done a side-by-side framed comparison in better quality but our computer is giving me troubles right now so this is the best I can do to show you)





Next month Jim will be done and be on phase 3 and learning how to maintain and i'll give you another update on how we are doing and how far away I am from goal! ;0) Thanks for all your support! Thanks to our amazing coaches and the support, accountability and so much more that they give us! So thankful God gave us this opportunity to get healthy!


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Holy crap April!!!!!! You guys look absolutely incredible!!! Hotness alert! :) I am so very proud of you both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look amazing!! I always turn to food to fill a void too, it makes me feel happy in a way nothing else really can...but you're inspiring me to realize that I don't need food to make me happy, and seeing weight loss results would make me happier than any food ever could. Thank you and keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you both look incredible!!! This is such an awesome update!!!! way to go!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!! I really need to look into this plan you guys have followed. I've never seen anything so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. April,
    Wow! You guys are doing great! That's amazing results....Way to go! So proud of you...
    Much love, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just GASPED! And had to show my room mate! Hah! Y'all look IN-CRED-IB-LE! WOW!

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys look phenomenal!! Seriously, the transformation is amazing - good job :)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to hear about your test results. I have a +ana also and just assumed it would always be that way! I am inspired girl! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you guys are doing amazing. So happy for how your blood work came back:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You both look amazing! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! My jaw literally dropped seeing the pics of the two of you! You both look amazing! CONGRATULATIONS! All of your hard work is REALLY paying off! How incredible that must have felt to get your test results back!!

    ReplyDelete